Era 1830 & 1930 BS8621:2004 High Security Nightlatches
Era 1830(40mm Backset) Era 1930(60mm Backset)
ERA British Standard nightlatches offer insurance rated security where a BS mortice lock cannot be fitted or where additional security is required.
The ERA BS High Security Nightlatches feature an integral cylinder pull which protects the cylinder from being drilled, and comes with a 20mm bolt throw for increased security and strength. The cylinder of the 1830 & 1930 furthermore has over 30,000 cut key variations. This product is ideally suited for glass panelled wooden doors, as it has been designed with an ergonomic internal lockable handle offering added security against forced entry. The main lock bolt of the nightlatch “automatically” deadlocks, making the use of a credit card to force entry virtually impossible. The bolt can also be held in the withdrawn position yet only with the use of the snib feature. Finally, the BS 1830 & 1930 High Security Nightlatch conforms to British Standard 3621:2004 (BS EN 12209), and meets the tough criteria laid down by the insurance companies and police.
- Latch automatically deadlocks on closing the doo
- Key operation from the outsid
- Key and lever handle operation from the insid
- Internal handle can be locked for increased securit
- Black snib function allows the latch to be held back
- Secured By Design Approved.
- Replacement cylinders and electric releases are available for ERA BS nightlatches but replacing them will invalidate the lock's compliance with BS3621:2004
- Cylinders are protected by a security escutcheon with integrated finger pull
- Supplied with 3 keys.
- Can be keyed alike please email requirements.
- Kitemarked to BS 8621:2004
- 6 Pin Cylinder.
- Backset 40mm/60mm
- Case Width 70mm/90mm
- Case Height 86mm
- Case Depth 33mm
- Lip Depth 30mm
- Suitable for Door Thickness 32mm- 57mm
- Bolt Length 21mm