Stanley SGPD100VR Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device,Push Bar Latch
- Complies with BS EN1125(A panic bar application where the exit door is used by the public and provides "safe and effective escape through the doorway with minimum effort and without prior knowledge of operation". For example: shops, schools, hospitals and cinemas)
- High shock resistant latching mechanism for protection against vandalism.
- All inside components are of high rust-resistant alloy & heavily electoplated steel to avoid corrosion.
- All devices are non handed.
- Shock resistant painting/electroplating finish.
- 2 point locking for added security.
- Maximum door width 1000mm
- Maximum door height 2438mm
- Supplied with fixings and instruction sheet and fitting template.